latest kenyan news

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

What we know so far about leaked shiro sex Tape as more details continue to emerge

Yesterday, Shiro, the former actress of Auntie Boss found herself trending at the better part of the day on social media after a sex tape leaked out that had a woman that looked like her. The video was soon removed from the social media but the damage had already been made on her image. A few hours later, through her Instagram account, she has come out to say that the lady in the video is not her.

”That lady currently being exposed, insulted, objectified and embarrassed is not me. I really feel for her, I would never wish this on my worst enemy. When you trust someone with your vulnerability and they do something like this, it destroys a part of you. I really hope she is able to recover from this,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment